INFORM is the first global, objective and transparent tool for understanding the risk of humanitarian crises. When all those involved in crisis prevention, preparedness and response use a shared risk assessment, they can work more effectively together. That is why INFORM is open-source.
INFORM has been developed in response to recommendations by numerous organisations to improve the common evidence basis for risk analysis, as well as the real demands of INFORM partner organisations.
INFORM is a collaboration of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Task Team for Preparedness
and Resilience and the European Commission. INFORM partners include the organisations on the right.
- Become a partner. Other INFORM partners are welcome. Partners commit to do one or more of:
1) facilitate the use of their data in INFORM,
2) provide expert guidance for the INFORM initiative,
3) provide in-kind or financial support.
- Support and feedback: contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Sign up for updates: follow us on Facebook as inform-index and Twitter as @INFORM_index.